Monday 2 September 2024

I, Me and My Alter-ego.

The Essential Trinity

Perception, Gestalt and The Algorithm.

--

Trying to understand and in this way knowing myself I could discover this Essential Trinity that Is I'm and is my Alter-ego. Of course I'm visibly the self, say 'a self's like so many innumerable souls in the world. Though the World appears and disappears too before me repeatedly in an unending sequence of events; is face to face to me also, when I turn away my eyes from it, I remain the only thing made of a couple of the self / me and my Alter-ego.

Though I'm visibly and invariably the self or the ego, I exist as this pair of the two in myself.

Recently, in fact this morning I came to realize how the two always co-exist and together form what I'm in the eyes of the world of my perception. 

So the perception is the very ground on which I come across the world (or say my world).

Living in harmony and peace with this interminant world, I have a medium of interaction with the world.

This medium is again a couple made of the gestalt and the algorithm that is with me always. No doubt, this medium is as and according to my past experiences in dealing with the world, I constantly keep on trying to bring a change in their mode of working. The core-issue is finding out who's who! Though I'm really always the same, the unique self, my ego (or say, the ego) and the Alter-ego together appear and disappear simultaneously at once and I because of In-attention, fail to see what's all this about! 

So the ego / self and the Alter-ego talk to one another and I literally get "lost" in their mutual conversation.

In the common words : I talk to myself, I get split into the duo and just can't see and remember :

"Who the real I'm?"

I'm neither of the two. I see them talking of and about so many ideas and concepts and thereby I get trapped into believing the dream they cast upon me.

I like, watching the dream with rapt attention getting involved, indulging in it.

I know but tend to forget that a dream is but a dream only. Neither true nor false.

I define and redefine myself repeatedly.

I become self, ego and Alter-ego for the time being.

The magic and the miracle last but for a brief time, appearing as if unending.

***



No comments:

Post a Comment